2013/11/15

Lush Mittens - new crochet pattern

I'm happy to share my latest design - Lush Mittens. Where do I start... They have so many great features!


First of all - really smart construction. They're started by crocheting in the round from thumb down, then side "seam" crocheted together, finally finished with asymmetrical cuff. 

You probably figured it out - the mittens are seamless. How cool is that!

Next - I used only 40 grams (1.41 oz) of sport weight yarn - that's less than 1 skein! 

The first mitts will take a bit longer, but the following ones will go really quickly - I am assuming 1-2 hours total.


Above all - don't they look super-stylish? The asymmetrical lines together with bobbles make them so modern!
 
The Lush Mittens are designed for women's size M. Go one hook size up (7/4.5 mm) for a larger size.

I will probably sound like a broken record - but these sure make a perfect gift!


Get the pattern HERE (Ravelry), HERE (Etsy), HERE (Craftsy) 
and HERE (Patternfish)!