2013/03/11

New thing for me - tunisian crochet cables

As I promised in the newsletter - I will be showing off the new techniques I have learnt recently. They are not new generally, but new for me.

So the first technique is tunisian crochet cables I learnt from Kim Guzmans' book "Tunisian Cables to Crochet". I was actually not a tunisian crochet person before (I am a huge fan of cables though), but when I saw that book I knew I wanted it. I ordered the book and a set of tunisian hooks. 


I was so thrilled to receive them! Actually it was really busy time for me back then, but I managed to find a little "free time" to learn the new technique - at 2 am...
The book is so well written, and the instructions are so clear - it took me only 15 minutes to master the cables. 

 
Now I totally love tunisian crochet, especially tunisian crochet cables! That's the way to go, Kim - now you got another devoted tunisian croceht fan! 


And I can't wait for Kim's next book "Tunisian Crochet Stitch Guide" to come out - it's a must have.

Have you tried tunisian cables? Did you loved them?